Sunday, March 13, 2005

Another weekend, here and gone


It was a fairly productive weekend here around the house. My e-baying has continued, but will soon be ending, as I'm finally running out of things to sell. At this point I have 77 finished auctions, 9 currently up, and maybe a few more to go. What have I been selling? Books I will no longer read, old magazines, empty Minidisc cases (really), some bubblegum and Cracker Jack prizes from the 70s, clothes, an old phone/answering machine unit, an outdated Mp3 player that I no longer use, etc. I have learned that people will buy just about ANYTHING on e-bay.

In the process, I've made a few bucks, and have cleaned a lot of stuff out of the house. At least 3 trash dumpster loads have also been filled with things I've thrown away, plus there's still some junk left for the flea market in the spring. I am always amazed to see just how much stuff I am able to accumulate over time.

Brad and I took the dogs for a hike today. We've found one hike which we enjoy that follows a long-abandoned 19th century railroad grade for much of its length. I was only able to snap a few photos as handling Kylie at the same time was a bit too much (though probably nothing compared to walking with 2 Huskies with once, as Brad has been doing!)...

No comments: