Monday, February 21, 2005

It's been a few days since I've updated this blog. As you can see from the first photo, the weather has taken a turn that is decidely more winter-like. Par for the course in February, I suppose. I just keep telling myself, a few more weeks, and the snow will disappear (hopefully - PA weather can do anything this time of the year). Interestingly enough, the weather on Cape Breton Island looks a little nicer than what we have here!

It looks like I won't be able to drive the new MG legally for a few more weeks anyway. When we bought the car, we transferred the title at a notary in Pittsburgh. Apparently we now have to wait 4-6 weeks for the state to issue us a new certificate of title in order to register & insure it here. The waiting is killing me, but maybe it's for the best. In a few more weeks, spring will be here - a much better time to take out the new convertible. Right now the MG is at a local mechanic getting checked out. Hopefully we'll find out just what we have on our hands very soon.

No comments: