Wednesday, January 19, 2005

New Year's Resolutions

Well, January is almost over, I suppose it's time to finally get around to dealing with our New Year's resolutions. We didn't really have many this year - the big one is trying to add more exercise to our lives. Brad has just begun taking fencing classes. He used to fence when we lived in Tampa, and has missed it since we moved here. Unfortunately there isn't anyplace that is exactly local for classes, but he did find a good school in New Jersey.

I've begun exercising again with our Bowflex. Everytime I walk into the room where it's located, I remember there are ($)2,000 reasons I should be using it. I also have a CardioGlide machine which helps in firming up muscles. Now if I can only get a treadmill, I'd be set! The weather is just too cold outside this time of the year for walking (9 degrees right now with a below zero wind chill).

No comments: