Friday, January 21, 2005

In today's headlines...

- Bush eyes Medicaid savings, but wary Congress holds key
- Twin Iraq attacks kill more than 21
- Celebrity tsunami benefit nets $18M
- Stocks stagger again
- FCC chief Powell stepping down
- Palestinians tell forces to halt attacks on Israel
- Aid workers worry U.S. will halt tsunami relief
- FBI seeks limit to public access of records


and then we move on to...


- Paris Hilton allegedly steals own sex video

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Paris Hilton is being investigated for suspicion of petty theft, authorities said.

On its Web site, the TV show “Celebrity Justice” posted a video of Hilton as she bought several magazines at a newsstand and was given change. It goes on to show her grabbing her infamous sex video and walking off with it.

Gerry Castro, an employee at Swing News in West Hollywood, told “Celebrity Justice” that Hilton became enraged after spotting the sex video “One Night in Paris” on sale at the newsstand.

“She threw her 80 cents change at me and took the video and said, ‘I’m taking this and I’m not buying it,”’ Castro told the show.


I suppose this is what I get when I venture too far from NPR... ;p

No comments: